Why Smart Denture Conversions?
When a clinical procedure is simplified, it becomes more efficient and predictable. Predictable procedures makes you, your team, and most importantly, your patients happy!
The Smart Denture Conversion System is useful:
1) at the time of surgery to create a perfect full arch fixed implant provisional
2) at the time of surgery to create a preliminary final impression (finalized 3-6 months post-healing to capture the healed tissue contours)
3) Correcting trial prosthetics
4) Pick-up inserts/TiBases in the definitive prosthesis.
5) With guided surgery, a definitive prosthesis can be delivered at time of surgery, bypassing need for subsequent impression procedures. A simple chairside reline procedure can be accomplished to accomodate tissue changes from healing.
Profitability is directly related to cost of goods and time. The more efficient the process, the less time required. Some solutions justify their increased cost of goods because they are giving you more time. Wouldn't your profits be higher if you could decrease the required amount of time AND the cost of goods?
Smart Denture Conversions allows for Converting from a terminal dentition or edentulism to full arch implant fixed prosthetics in as few as 3 simple appointments (from surgical appointment to insertion of final prosthetics)--without increasing your cost of goods.